Low Carb Ground Beef Recipes
Ground Beef In Red Wine Recipes
Select the right wine with the ground beef can be tricky, however, there are some fundamental suggestions that make it easier to understand. You may have heard several times that red wine is the best decision to use with the ground beef, and that is definitely true. But the question is which red wine is perfect for low carb ground beef recipes? because there are so many varieties in red wine, and different methods to cook “beef recipes”. It’s so tricky to answer that question. There are some essential guidelines to pursue when blending wine with ground beef recipes.
The outcome of this low carb dish is genuinely robust flavor. Red wine obviously evaporates during the cooking process but its flavor remains in the beef. We assure you, It’s totally restaurant type recipes. You should try it for dinner, it’s a perfect gourmet. You can also get the spicy recipe of ground beef and bean chili.
- 3-pound ground beef
- 2 cups red wine
- 7 Tbs coconut oil, divided
- ½ cup flour
- 4 cups beef stock
- ½ tsp orange zest
- 3 sprigs thyme, tied together
- ½ tsp dried black peppercorns, crushed
- 1 pound maitake mushrooms, chopped (use another type if maitake is not available)
- 3 large onions
- Sea salt and pepper
Red wine increases the robust flavor in low carb ground beef Recipes.
1. Marinate ground beef in red wine overnight or for a few hours. Remove the beef from the marinade and pat dry (if beef is wet it won’t brown).
2. In a dutch oven on the stove top, melt 3 tablespoons of coconut oil. Add meat and brown in small batches and set aside. Pour out cooking fat when done.
3. Add remaining coconut oil, melt, and mix in flour. Cook the flour and oil on a low heat stirring constantly for several minutes. Add the wine from the marinade and stock. Bring to boil, stir and blend well. Return meat and juices to the pot. Add thyme, crushed peppercorns, and orange peel.
4. Place the dutch oven in a 300°F oven and cook for 3–4 hours or until meat is tender. While it is cooking, sauté the onions in 1 tablespoon of coconut oil for 4–5 minutes and add the maitake mushrooms, saute for about 10–15 minutes.
5. Remove the meat from the oven when it is tender. Season with salt and pepper to taste. When meat is tender, remove from oven. Remove thyme. Stir in onions and mushrooms and serve.
Nutritional For Low Carb Ground Beef Recipes
Recipe Type Calories Total Fat (Grams) Carbs (Grams) Protein (Grams)
Protein 651 44 24 38
This low carb ground beef recipes are good enough for the nutritional type cooking recipes.