Healthy Egg Breakfast Recipes
8+ Delicious Egg Recipes For Breakfast
Everyone wants to make healthy food early in the morning and there is nothing better than natural food. The egg is one of the proactive full or protein nature’s food. There are unlimited ways to make delicious breakfast with eggs. Take a look on some top trending healthy egg breakfast recipes below. These ultimate egg recipes for breakfast are full of proteins. One extensive egg has 13 basic nutrients and minerals just for around 70 calories, which make them an extraordinary choice for a healthy breakfast.
1. Eggs Yolk Bread Sandwich
Drop the eggs into boiling water and boil 3 to 3-1/2 minutes for soft boiled, 12 to 20 minutes for hard-boiled; or place eggs in boiling water, cover, and cook over moderate heat without boiling from 8 to 10 minutes for soft, 20 to 40 minutes for hard cooked.
- 3 Eggs, boiled
- 4 Bread slices
- ½ medium-sized Onion, thinly sliced
- ½ tsp Black Pepper Powder
- 1 Cheese Slice, cut into pieces
- 2 Tbs Butter
- ½ tsp Salt
- Remove the shell of the boiled eggs and separate the egg yolk. slice the egg whites into little cubic shapes.
- Take a bowl and put egg white pieces, onions, cheddar, black pepper, and salt. Blend everything admirably.
- For the preparation of sandwiches – coat the butter on one side of the bread slices and spread egg white pieces and onion on it. Cover the top with another slice of bread.
- Take a grill pan to grill bread turns crispy brown.
- Now, the crispy and creamy sandwich is ready to be served for the Breakfast.
2. Poached Eggs With Chile Butter
This “Egg Breakfast Recipe” fit for everyone. You’ll make this dish with chile butter that not just tastes well over poached eggs, yogurt, and pita, yet would be similarly at home stirred into pasta or tossed with roasted green vegetables. This is not just good for taste, but also one of the healthy egg breakfast recipes. Once you try this strategy then you can try various things for the spicy flavor.
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup full-fat Greek yogurt
- 2 tsp chopped fresh dill
- 1 small garlic clove, properly chopped
- ½ tsp Kosher salt
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 2 tsp sesame seeds
- ½ tsp red pepper flakes
- 4 pitas
- 1 Tbs olive oil
- Preheat broiler to 350°F. Blend yogurt, dill, garlic, salt, and a few toils of pepper in a little bowl.
- Melt the chile butter in a skillet over medium-low. Include sesame seeds, red pepper, and salt; cook around 2 minutes until fragrant. Expel from heat. Place pitas on a sheet, brush the top and bottom sides with oil, and season with salt and pepper. Bake approximately 5 minutes until puffed and warm.
- Bring the water approximately 2 inches in a large skillet. Break eggs and drop carefully one at a time into boiling water in shallow greased skillet. However, yolks are as yet runny, around 3 minutes. Remove each with the skimmer.
- Now, it’s time to prepare serving plates. So, Arrange toast garnished with parsley and pitas with yogurt, eggs, chile margarine, dill sprigs, mint, and a touch of kosher salt.
3. Poached Eggs in Cream and Spinach
If you are looking for healthy egg breakfast recipes then poached eggs in the cream are one of them.
Put a half cup of cream sauce into shallow baking dish. Open eggs carefully and place on sauce. Cook over boiling water from 10 to 15 minutes or until eggs set or as firm as desired. Cover with a half cup of cream sauce, sprinkle with chopped parsley, spinach and dust with paprika and serve.
4. Scrambled Eggs With Tortilla Wrap (Healthy Egg Breakfast Recipes)
Break eggs into a bowl, season with salt and pepper and pour into the hot frying pan in which butter has been melted. Cook over the slow fire and as eggs thicken stir until cooked. If desired eggs may be beaten with milk, cream or water and cooked in the same way.
5. Scalloped Eggs With Ham
This is one of the simple and quick egg recipes for breakfast. This recipe can be served truly at any time, you’d like. It’s mostly used for the breakfast but you can be served this dish for dinner as well as.
- 4 hard-cooked eggs
- 2 cups cold boiled ham chopped fine
- 1 cup cream sauce
- 2 cups breadcrumbs
- 2 Tbs milk
Cut eggs into slices; cover the bottom of the greased baking dish with one-third of bread crumbs; then add in layers eggs, ham, cream sauce, crumbs, being sure to save bread crumbs to cover the top. Add milk and bake in moderate oven 20 minutes.
6. Plain Omelet (Quick Egg Recipes For Breakfast)
Beat 3 eggs with 3 tablespoons milk; add the ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper, and mix. Melt 1 teaspoon fat in hot frying pan; pour in eggs; lift edges of omelet, allowing thin portions to run underneath, shaking pan until egg is set; when brown underneath, fold over and serve on a hot platter.
7. Puffy Omelet (Best Egg Recipes For Breakfast)
This egg recipe is light and feathery. You can fill it with your favorite spicy and chili fillers. Attractive presentation makes it more delicious. There is no more delight than gnawing into a puffy omelet loaded up with your most loved ingredients. It is one of the most simple, easy, and healthy egg breakfast recipes.
- 4 eggs
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 2 tsp Royal Baking Powder
- 1 Tbs cornstarch
- ½ cup milk or half milk and half water
Separate eggs; mix salt, pepper, baking powder, cornstarch and milk with yolks of eggs. Beat whites until light though not dry and mix in well with yolks. Put into a greased hot frying pan and cook slowly until well puffed up. Dry out in the oven, fold over in half and serve immediately on a hot platter. If desired to serve with tomato sauce then it’s added before omelet is folded.
8. Fancy Omelette (Delicious Egg Recipes For Breakfast)
A great variety of omelets can be made by either mixing chopped vegetables, fruits, meats, or shellfish with plain omelet before cooking, or folding them in after cooking. This is just not only a yummy dish, but it is also one of the best healthy egg breakfast recipes.
If you are finding some tending breakfast recipes, then check it out Breakfast Smoothie Recipes.