Ground Beef Chili Recipes
Ground Beef and Bean Chili
This ground beef recipe is made with spicy chili, beans, and tomatoes, alongside chile peppers and some seasonings. Ground beef chili recipes are obviously full of spicy. This recipe is enough for 4 people serving. It’s incredible for a tailgating group!
I generally observe ground beef to be some dry and little tough, regardless of what kind of ground meat I utilize or how long enough I cook it.
Jalapeno peppers give the more spicy taste to this bean chili, yet don’t hesitate to use further hot chile pepper you like. Serranos, poblano, even a touch of finely minced habanero can also be included.
I just come up with an idea is that baking soda raises the pH of the meat, securing from moisture and cook well to browning. Believe me, It works like best! This ground beef and bean chili are dissolved in your mouth delicately. It would be more delicious over rice or gathered up with tortilla chips.
“4 people Serving Recipe”
- 2 pounds ground grass-fed beef (PT) 80/20 (17% fat), or ground turkey breast (CT) 8% fat
- 2 cups chopped onions
- 1 medium jalapeno chili, ribs and seeds removed, minced
- 2 Tbs minced garlic cloves
- 1½ Tbs chili powder
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 2 15-ounce cans crushed tomatoes
- 1 15-ounce can tomato sauce
- 1 can kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- ¼ cup plain yogurt (PT), or low-fat yogurt (CT)
- ¼ cup grated grass-fed cheddar cheese (PT), or low-fat grass-fed cheddar cheese(CT)
The method of ground beef chili recipes is very simple and easy.
1. Heat a heavy 5-quart pot. Add the ground beef. Cook, stirring and breaking up meat until browned. Drain excess fat, leaving a small amount to cook onions in.
2. Add the onions and cook about 5 minutes. Add the garlic and jalapeno; cook until just tender. Stir in the chili powder and cumin. Continue to cook until fragrant, about 1 minute.
3. Stir in the crushed tomatoes and the tomato sauce. Simmer for about 30 minutes.
4. Add the beans and continue cooking, uncovered, until meat and beans are very tender, and chili is thick, about 30 minutes more. Serve in small bowls. Garnish each bowl with 1 tablespoon each yogurt and cheddar cheese.
Nutritional for Ground Beef Chili Recipes
Recipe Type Calories Total Fat (Grams) Carbs (Grams) Protein (Grams)
Mixed 531 17 34 60
Carb 550 25 34 49
Protein 520 22 34 49
This ground beef chili recipes are good enough for the nutritional type or healthy recipes.
If you are looking for a Low Carb recipe, then you should visit Low Carb Ground Beef Recipes Page.