Breakfast Smoothie Recipes
Top Trending Breakfast Smoothie Recipes For This Year
Are you looking for healthy breakfast recipes? When people think about healthy recipes for breakfast then it means they are searching for healthy breakfast smoothie recipes. Basically, people consider breakfast shakes for a healthy breakfast, but here we are going to share completely different recipes for smoothie breakfast. There’s no better way to begin the day with a fantastic, yummy serving of healthy diets.
In the wake of having a solid smoothie breakfast early in the day, I don’t think you feel any substantial need with a “customary” breakfast with eggs, meats, and carbs.
“Medjool dates and coconut tart” have a huge amount of nourishment and also protein and bunches of fiber.
I go into the day with a positive mental lift knowing I’ve begun my day right, and as a reward, my weight reduction objectives are regularly less demanding to accomplish.
Ingredients Crust For Breakfast Smoothie Recipes
you can buy these items by online at the Food Store.
- 1 cup finely shredded dried coconut
- 1 cup almond meal
- 6-8 medjool dates (pitted)
- ½ tsp organic vanilla paste
- ¼ tsp sea salt
Ingredients Lemon Filling For Healthy Breakfast Recipes
- ¼ cup very hot filtered water
- 1 Tbsp flaked agar
- ½ cup lemon juice
- Zest of 1 organic lemon
- 1 Tbsp raw coconut nectar
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 3 Tbsp raw coconut butter
- 1 Tbsp raw coconut oil
Method Crust For Healthy Breakfast Smoothie Recipes
1. Place all crust ingredients into your 2L Vitamix container and secure the lid.
2. Select Variable speed 1. Turn your blending machine on and immediately turn variable speed to 10, then to High. Use your tamper to press all ingredients into the blade and blend until the ingredients are starting to hold together, forming a rough dough.
3. Press the mixture into a lined cake tin. Make sure to mold up the sides about 2cm so you can fill it with the lemon mixture.
4. Place your crust into a dehydrator and dehydrate for about 6 hours at 43 degrees Celsius. If you don’t have a dehydrator you can set the base in the freezer for about an hour.
Lemon Filling Procedure
5. Place the agar into a bowl and dissolve with about 2 Tbsp of very hot filtered water. Once dissolved, let cool to room temperature and then add it to your 2L Vitamix wet container along with the 1/4 cup hot water, lemon juice, lemon zest, coconut nectar, vanilla extract, coconut butter, and oil.
6. Select Variable speed 1. Turn machine on and quickly increase speed to 10, then to High.
7. Use your tamper to push ingredients down to the blade. Blend until smooth.
8. Pour the Lemon filling into the prepared crust and place in the fridge for about 4-6 hours or until set and chilled. Garnish with strawberries and kiwi fruit.
If you want to look more nutrition type recipes, let’s check it out low carb ground beef recipes.